Monday, January 26, 2009

My 30th Birthday!

On Saturday was my 30th birthday! I can't believe that I am 30... it sounds so "grown up!" :) Anthony spoiled me by sending me to the spa, to lunch with some girlfriends, and taking the kids to my parents over night. We had such a nice time without the kids for a night, and I had an even better surprise waiting for me at my parents house Sunday when we went to get the kids.... David, my dear little brother, home from Iraq the day before! That was the best! I have missed him so much and prayed for his safe return, God knew, and heard our prayers. Thank you Jesus for bringing him home safely to us!

We are enjoying the cold sunny January days while they last... I am sure the rain is on the way. It is such fun to see Katie and Nate all bundled up and riding their bikes, or playing baseball and basketball in the backyard, hats, gloves, coats and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment