Friday, September 25, 2009

Daddy and Son Camping Trip
















This year was Nate's first camping trip with Daddy only. We girls went for a girl's weekend and Anthony took Nate to the woods. They had a great time, Nate did really well, wore himself out hiking, biking, building fires, climbing ect... Such fun memories for them and brings back so many for me. All those camping and backpacking trips I did with my dad as a little girl! I so want those things for my kids too... Now I just wish I was brave enough to take them each camping with me alone... We are going to go fishing this spring though... with or without Anthony! I may not be able to keep the fish (no way I am going to kill a fish, like I did when I was a girl), but I am sure we can do all the rest. Anyway, Anthony and Nate had good cool weather for fires, enjoyed a bit of hiking, and Nate had lots of fun climbing up a large stump in their campsite.

No comments:

Post a Comment