Monday, September 13, 2010

Good Old Fashion Family Fun at the Fair!






We have made it an annual trip to visit the Puyallup Fair every year with the kids. It is something I remember wanting to do as a little girl and not always being able to do. We are blessed that at this point in our lives we can do this with them. They had lots of fun on the rides. Though, I said to Anthony, while watching them on a ride, that sometimes I think it is just as much fun for the parents to watch their little ones having a good time. We of course, had to visit the animals (my favorite part!). There was a Momma Pig with a whole bunch of little piglets, and the kids LOVED watching them run and chase one another. We got to see dairy cows, horses, goats, and many more animals. And probably a highlight for me, was watching the kids try and milk "Mabel". So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment