




On Nate's actual birthday June 15, he woke to a yummy birthday muffin and candle. He thought that was so cool. Anthony's mom, Janesse, came down to celebrate with us. He got a big boy bike and he looked so grown up on it. My baby is growing up way to fast. I had a moment thinking about the day he goes off to college... and I know it will be here before I know it. How do we mommy's handle our babies growing up and leaving us? I can't imagine the day that I am not the woman in his life. :)
Katie also graduated kindergarten on June 16! She is now a first grader, as she is so proud to tell everyone she talks to. I can hardly believe my little girl is 6 years old and off to full day school in the fall. We gave her a big girl bike for her graduation. Her bike that her wonderful Uncle Dan bought her the first Christmas, right after she joined our family, was a bit outgrown. So we thought, how fun for both kids to have bigger bikes. They both loved it!



No comments:
Post a Comment