Darn! I didn't get to go to the train show this year! Well, it probably was best as I don't think you had room in the basement to hide the U S Plywood locomotive that I would have gotten the kids for Christmas! I think the other thing I noticed - if I had worn a red outfit, Nate and Katie may have gotten me confused with Santa! :-) Happy Holiday! Love, Grandpa Tom
Anthony and I married on September,14. We enjoy working on our house together, though this was so much easier when the kids were smaller and not so busy! :)I recently went back to work and I am loving my work in a local Pediatrics clinic.
Darn! I didn't get to go to the train show this year! Well, it probably was best as I don't think you had room in the basement to hide the U S Plywood locomotive that I would have gotten the kids for Christmas! I think the other thing I noticed - if I had worn a red outfit, Nate and Katie may have gotten me confused with Santa! :-) Happy Holiday! Love, Grandpa Tom
ReplyDelete