skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Anthony, Jess, Katie, and Nate
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Nate Singing to the Lord
My little worshiper! Nate loves to sing to Jesus and it just melts our hearts. Keep it up Naters!
1 comment:
Jason & Kristen
October 29, 2009 at 1:05 PM
I love the part where his voice changes to soprano :-)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
►
2010
(31)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(62)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(6)
Africa Exhibit at the Fair
Nate Singing to the Lord
Grandpa Tom's Visit!
More Zoo/Grandpa pics...
Jacie's Birthday Party
Spooner Farm Fun 2009
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
About Me
Jess Davidson
Anthony and I married on September,14. We enjoy working on our house together, though this was so much easier when the kids were smaller and not so busy! :)I recently went back to work and I am loving my work in a local Pediatrics clinic.
View my complete profile
I love the part where his voice changes to soprano :-)
ReplyDelete