Monday, May 25, 2009

Nate is a big boy!

Just yesterday Anthony and I had been talking about not wanting to really start working with Nate to potty train until after our trip to Montana in June. Then this morning Nate woke up from sleeping 12 hours with a dry diaper, so I thought, lets put him on the toilet. We have done this many times to no avail. Today, he went potty! Then again, again, and again! 6 potty's and 1 poopy to be exact! He had on the same pull up all day today, with no accidents, it has been amazing. Maybe this is the difference in really waiting until they are ready, or maybe tomorrow will be a completely different scenario? I guess we will see, but today was just so exciting. Those of you who don't have little one's probably think this is TMI and you could do without all this info, but for us, it is so exciting, such a milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment