Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nate News!

Today we have exciting news in the process of moving forward with Nate's adoption. I spoke briefly with our attorney today and she said we will probably be able to finalize Nate's adoption February 27! It is a bit later in the month than we had been hoping, but it is still February, and we were hoping for that. It is so hard to believe that after 2.5 years of waiting and dreaming about this day, that we are only weeks away from it. It has been such a long and hard road, but so worth every tear that has been shed! I thank God daily for bring Nate into our lives, He knew exactly what kind of little boy we needed, and he chose our Nater tater tot!

As we learn more, I will be sure to keep you all updated. Until then, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment